HR Heroes Needed
Action10, is a non-profit organisation working to eradicate extreme poverty. We have a presence in seven countries across West Africa and South America where we provide expertise, tools and resources to enable people facing extreme poverty to find a way out. That could be starting a business, gaining skills or learning new ways to improve what they are doing. We help them build their future.
About The Roles
Action 10 is a 100% volunteer driven organisation and as such our people are our most important assets in the fight against extreme poverty. We are therefore looking for two HR Assistants to help us find and develop the best people. Specifically your role will involve:
- Managing all staffing needs for Action 10, ensuring that we are hiring the right people, who align culturally with our values.
- Work with department heads to develop and maintain clear and accurate job descriptions
- Post new positions in external job boards and social media, maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen applicants, and conduct first interviews for candidates.
- Make recommendations to improve the recruitment process and employment experience.
- Onboard new employees:
- Welcome employees to the Action 10 family and introduce them to our systems.
- Collect new hire paperwork and ensure it is properly completed.
- Support the work of colleagues across the organisation including supporting strategic goals and other cross-functional objectives.
- Have fun, grow, learn, and work with an amazing team!
We think you will have:
- A proven ability to manage your own work load
- A positive, upbeat attitude, sense of humor, and willingness / ability to be flexible and grow.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to speak up, share your opinion, and have an open mind.
In addition you are passionate about development work. You are experienced and motivated in working with recruitment and people.
If this sounds like you, join us! Apply Now