Video Editing Hero wanted!
Action10, is a non-profit organisation working to eradicate extreme poverty. We have a presence in seven countries across West Africa and South America where we provide expertise, tools and resources to enable people facing extreme poverty to find a way out. That could be starting a business, gaining skills or learning new ways to improve what they are doing. We help them build their future.
About the Role
Action10 is a 100% volunteer driven organization and as such our people are our most important assets in the fight against extreme poverty. We are currently looking for a Video Editor Volunteer with great finger reflexes to join our growing Knowledge Sharing team.
Our Knowledge Sharing team is a group of enthusiastic and warm-hearted individuals who work in collaboration to gather, compile and share knowledge about the work we do overseas. The team also ensures that that the knowledge about the vision, mission programmes and achievements of Action10 and its programme and Target partners is available to the public.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Reviewing shooting scripts and raw material to create short films for publishing on the Action 10 website and social media platforms
- Trimming footage segments and putting together the sequence of the film
- Inputting music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Creating rough and final cuts
- Ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running