Volunteers to join our Knowledge sharing work-group.
Action10 is a nonprofit organisation operating in non-OECD countries. We have programmes in Kenya, Uganda, Togo, Cameroon, Liberia, Nigeria and Colombia. Our vision is a world without extreme poverty. Action10 is managed by volunteer staff only and 97% of the funds we collect are transferred to our Target countries.
We are currently looking for more volunteers to join our Knowledge sharing work group (KS).
The Knowledge sharing (KS) work group is responsible for gathering, compiling and sharing knowledge. KS acknowledges that all Action10 stakeholders are experts in different disciplines and that the strength in the organization lies in sharing this knowledge, benefitting from it when designing and implementing our programmes, as well as allowing the shared knowledge to strengthen the lives of the Action10 family. The group also ensures that that the knowledge about the vision, mission programmes and achievements of Action10 and its programme and Target partners is available to the public.
The specific worktasks inlude:
- Develop and share stories from the Programme and target partners.
- Establish contact with camerapersons, interviewers and storytellers in the Target countries, as well as guide the Action10 members when travelling.
- Support the Programme partners with their websites when requested for.
- Keep the Action10 Webpage and Facebook quality, updated and informative.
- Develop visibility and marketing material and make them available for use.
- Collect and archive photos, interviews and videos.
- Arranging knowledge sharing events.
- Maintain other appropriate social media channels including twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Develop, implement, revise and maintain a visibility, knowledge sharing, branding and marketing strategy.